Diepenbrock & Cotter LLP, an experienced AV Rated insurance defense law firm with practice areas in bodily injury and construction defect is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have experience supporting multiple attorneys in a team environment
- Must have in-depth experience with legal calendaring
- Must have Computer proficiency in Word and Outlook
- Must have attention to detail, ability to multi-task efficiently, and excellent organization skills
- Must be able to work efficiently under limited supervision, and be a self-starter who can prioritize assignments
- Trial preparation experience preferred
This is a full-time, on-site position.
- Salary is dependent on experience and is negotiable.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off